Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Yummy..Oyster..




You've probably heard of how good the oysters served by 5 star hotels in Singapore and you probably think that those oysters are imported from countries like Australia and French. Now you may need to change your mind set as nowsday many such hotels are using oyster 100% homegrown in Singapore! Here's the link to the farm..http://www.lighthouseseafarms.com/facts.html

I am completely obsessed with oyster when having an international buffer dinner in a hotel. I will normally go to a hotel buffer dinner where they serve oyster. It has become one of my criteria and I never fail to meet them.

Recently I read about the news that oyster is good for men especially with its high content of zinc and Dopamine. Well, believing it or not, I do not care what is in it, it's the taste that is more important to me. I managed to know a place in Geylang that sell oyster at a cheaper place. It is called Allswell Marketing..Do you know why they are selling it at Geylang??

No comments:

Where to get cheap air fare?

Weather in Singapore

How to get cheap tickets to Musical in Singapore?

How to get cheap tickets to Musical in Singapore?
Keppel Corporation and the National Arts Council (NAC) jointly launched Singapore’s first sustained subsidised ticket purchasing scheme to benefit and cultivate audiences for the arts.

Blog- catalogue

Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory

Blog Archive