Sunday, May 31, 2009

Aquarama 2009 Singapore

Twice a year event, Aquarama 2009 was held in Singopore this year. Out of curiosity, my wife and I went there and see what was interesting. Out of our expectation, there were so many innovative fish equipments and solutions are actually available in the market and there are so many beautiful tropical and marine fishes. We took many good photos during the exibition and my favorite is the overall grand champion goldfish..I have never seen such a fat goldfish haha..
















For more nice picture, please visit my Picasa here
http://picasaweb.google.com/chuaboonchin/Aquarama2009?feat=directlink

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings,
How can I resolve my trouble? That I couldn't connect the LaserJet 1018 printer to my PS attempted every little thing and I then reinstalled the printer driver and it wont job's.
if they aren't visiting assist a printer, it must be on the box.

Look into my web page ... http://www.mozziebite.com/tiki-index.php?page=UserPagedenisebun

Where to get cheap air fare?

Weather in Singapore

How to get cheap tickets to Musical in Singapore?

How to get cheap tickets to Musical in Singapore?
Keppel Corporation and the National Arts Council (NAC) jointly launched Singapore’s first sustained subsidised ticket purchasing scheme to benefit and cultivate audiences for the arts.

Blog- catalogue

Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory

Blog Archive